Spokane Home Seller Center
Benefits of Hiring Russ:
· Proven Professional Marketing of your Home with GUARANTEED Results.
· New Ideas & Approaches in marketing to get your home SOLD in any market climate.
· My Goal is the Highest Possible Price in the Shortest Amount of Time.
· The least amount of Inconvenience for you.
· I will always work hard to protect your interests when you list with me.
· Many needed repairs are taken care of for free with our Coldwell Banker Handyman!
· Qualifying homes over $500,000 receive the full benefits of the incomparable Coldwell Banker Previews Seller Program that successfully sells over 50% of the luxury homes in the United States each year!My services and experience allow you to focus on your move while I manage your home sale from our initial consultation to the closing deal, and beyond. I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why (check out my seller Testimonials).
- Complete an accurate comparative market analysis that will compare your home's value to that of your neighbors. I add to this extensive market knowledge to maximize your possible return.
- Compile a comprehensive plan detailing all the efforts I will employ to sell your home, including multi-faceted Internet program and local media.
- Present your home to as many qualified buyers as possible getting your home maximum exposure.
- Help you stage your home and generate curb appeal to ensure you get the highest price.
- Assist with obtaining offers and help you in negotiating the best deal as smoothly as possible.
- Help you find your next home and answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
What are homes selling for on your street? Use HomeRadar.com to find out what neighborhood homes are selling for, free of charge, or choose a more detailed analysis of the value of your home.
Curb appeal is key and could make a difference whether people stop and take a flyer, or drive right by. Here are a few tips to increase the curb appeal of your home. Staging your home is important. Many buyers will stay in your home longer if it's staged appropriately. I have compiled some ideas to present your home in the most effective manner.
- Title insurance fees depend on the sales price of the home.
- Escrow Costs paid to closing title officer, or closing attorney
- Broker's commission is paid at successful closing for selling & listing realtors.
- Local property transfer tax, county transfer tax, state transfer tax, and state capital gains tax are the charges that you'll pay for the privilege of selling your home. Credit to the buyer of unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year are variable and depend on when you close and when your taxes are due.
- FHA fees and costs are all fees are now negotiable between an FHA buyer and seller.
- Home inspections fees are a traditional buyers cost in the Spokane market, and may include pest, radon and other inspections.
- Miscellaneous fees can accrue from correcting problems noticed during the home inspection.