Spokane Home Buyer Center
Whether you're looking for your first or tenth Spokane home, it's an exciting time in one's life. Spokane is a community that offers so much! Making the smart move of choosing a experienced & qualified REALTOR® is your first step to ensuring that your new home and community meets your needs.
I have experience in every price range, and have received special certifications as an Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR), and Certified New Home Specialist (CNHS), and the most coveted Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) designations to make the home buying experience a stress-free and, dare I say, pleasurable experience! And for the luxury home buyer, I'm a proven specialist in homes over $500,000 and actively work in the Spokane luxury home market as a Previews Property Specialist (PPS) with the Coldwell Banker Previews Executive Buyer Program.
When you buy a home through a Coldwell Banker NW Group realtor, you also get free lifetime use of our Coldwell Banker Handyman. He takes care of most sink leaks, will patch wall holes, re-caulk tubs, adjust doors, replace switches/outlets, repair toilet mechanicals and a multitude of tasks that need attention at your home for NO CHARGE as long as you own your home. For more extensive jobs like painting a home, or re-roofing we have a comprehensive list of respected, select service providers that can take of almost any major task. This amazing service is only available through me and my company, so call for additional details.
My services and experience range from financial aid to helping you find the home that best suits you and your family. For your convenience, I also . I pride myself on repeat business and hope you'll come to understand why.
· Guide you through the entire home buying process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing, contract consulting, negotiation, valuation, home inspection....
· Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home and help you avoid costly mistakes.
· Answer all of your questions about the local market area, including schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
· Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment.
· Determine what neighborhood best matches your needs.
· Identify important features you need your new home to have.
· Lender fees include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account.
· Third-party fees include charges for insurance, title search, and other inspections such as termites.
· Government fees include deed recording and state & local mortgage taxes.
· Escrow and interest fees include homeowner's insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes, and occasionally private mortgage insurance.